Is there a way to get 60g glow plugs for a reasonable price? The darn things are ~20 bucks EACH Times 8! The 9g plugs in the Canyonero project are mostly dead and I want some 60g units so I can safely use a manual button. The cheap bastard inside me just cannot spring for a $160 set of the admittedly neccesary little boogers. These things are holding up the whole works. I was hoping that a set would show up in the junkyard but apparently not! And, in case you wondered, Mercedes glow plugs don’t work. Yeah, you know I looked.
- Adding a return line to a fuel sender for EFI. Easy right? It is. Read on.
- The Austin Healey story.
- Why does MY idea of “OLD CAR” differ from YOURS? Introducing the CHECKER.
- Ever worry that cars in traffic can’t see your vintage Jeep Wagon?
- Homer’s Garage is getting a new home!
- Catching up. Time flies so fast. Done some fun stuff. Need to write more.
- Willys Truck Continued.. THE SHIFTERS! And covering up big holes!
- The Willys pickup cluch linkage comes together
- The Willys Diesel Truck is coming along!
- So, as mentioned earlier, I’m going to sell a few things. This 56 Internatonal is one of ’em.