Currently, I have a ton of projects on the list…. Been collecting engine bits and drivetrain stuff for the ’66 J truck… Been building a Flatrod out of a pile of random flatfender jeep stuff lyin around…. Have helped my friends with their Jeep projects. Need to build a rear axle for my 2000 jeep wrangler as the Dana 35 aint gonna hold forever with those 35 inch mudders…. I want to build a diesel wagoneer…..before christmas…. The crew cab willys truck project is still plugging up a big chunk of space in the workshop….havn’t touched it in months… The m715 still needs a front Dana 60 swap…then i can have disc brakes and hubs that will tolerate Cummins torque… Marge wants her Jeep Betty P to have a fuel injected engine by next spring…. My CJ2A Frankie needs a head gasket…..as i have bubbles in the radiator….even when cold… The Cherokee recently got 4.88- 1 gears which brought the driveline buzz that existed above 75 mph down around 60… I guess im gettin a slip yoke eliminator kit for that one… love the gears tho… Two Willys wagons and the mercedes diesel powered Willys truck await more lovin…. Got a Volkswagen Golf GTI that I owned years ago back….. no idea what im gonna do with it…. The motorhome still needs a diesel transplant and I need to do it… just been puttin it off….always somethin that needs done around the ol homestead too….at least I still got my optimism!
- Adding a return line to a fuel sender for EFI. Easy right? It is. Read on.
- The Austin Healey story.
- Why does MY idea of “OLD CAR” differ from YOURS? Introducing the CHECKER.
- Ever worry that cars in traffic can’t see your vintage Jeep Wagon?
- Homer’s Garage is getting a new home!
- Catching up. Time flies so fast. Done some fun stuff. Need to write more.
- Willys Truck Continued.. THE SHIFTERS! And covering up big holes!
- The Willys pickup cluch linkage comes together
- The Willys Diesel Truck is coming along!
- So, as mentioned earlier, I’m going to sell a few things. This 56 Internatonal is one of ’em.