Well I survived the back surgery and i’m home resting comfortably. The leg pain that has dominated my existence for so long is gone….it’s like a car has been lifted off my legs. I am already pain free in my legs and hips… the only pain is at the places they operated on me orthoscopically and even that pain is minor compared to what I have been dealing with. So Marge is probably gonna have to duct tape me to a chair somewhere to keep me from going out to the workshop and piddling around on some jeep project. I know that I need to go easy on myself so I plan on taking it easy…….for a while…. I have big plans ahead….
- Adding a return line to a fuel sender for EFI. Easy right? It is. Read on.
- The Austin Healey story.
- Why does MY idea of “OLD CAR” differ from YOURS? Introducing the CHECKER.
- Ever worry that cars in traffic can’t see your vintage Jeep Wagon?
- Homer’s Garage is getting a new home!
- Catching up. Time flies so fast. Done some fun stuff. Need to write more.
- Willys Truck Continued.. THE SHIFTERS! And covering up big holes!
- The Willys pickup cluch linkage comes together
- The Willys Diesel Truck is coming along!
- So, as mentioned earlier, I’m going to sell a few things. This 56 Internatonal is one of ’em.